Over 30,000 websites get hacked every day that’s over 10.5 million websites each year, a majority of the websites that get compromised with malware by hackers are WordPress websites. This is due to the fact that WordPress is the most popular open-source content management system used by millions of websites around the world and has become an easy target for hackers to attack and exploit.
When hackers have breached your site, getting your website repaired and cleaned immediately is your number one priority. Security issues not only put your business’s data at risk but also your customer’s data as well. Getting your website hacked can take a website completely offline and have a negative impact on your Google search engine rankings, both of which can lead to a big decline in website traffic and sales.
If you need help with one of the following website security issues hire us today to recover and fix your hacked website to get your business online.
- Your website is showing This website may be hacked on Google
- Your website is showing a red warning deceptive site ahead or The site ahead contains malware in Google
- The hosting provider has suspended your website because it’s infected with malicious code or Malware
- Your website redirects visitors to spam, phishing, or illegal websites
- Your WordPress website is displaying a white screen or a 500 internal server error
- You cannot log into the WordPress administrator area
- The website is sending out spam emails